Good Sam - GoodSam Club Membership Non Refundable

2.0

They would not refund my membership cost for GoodSam when I went to return the single item that I purchased the same time they talked me into the membership. I hadn't gone online to active it and it was less than 24 hrs.

from the time of the initial purchase. I never signed anything and wasn't told it was non refundable.

All I can say is if I had known it was non refundable at the time of my initial purchase I would not have gotten it. They toss that in as a way to save money, which it is, but should be refundable if you take back the single item that you purchased it with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Good Sam Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: No refund for goodsam.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2017.

Good Sam

Well I have had Good Sams for quite some time and I have tried to use it 2 times and each time they failed one time I broke down on a holiday and they said it was a holiday and I was stuck in Kettlemen City for 2 days the second time I broke down in Tracy Calif and it was on a Sunday lucky they found someone to fix my rig!Whoever reads this the problem with Good Sams is don’t break down on a Sun or Sat because the people that take your call will say it’s a weekend and everyone is closed! if you read your contract it say open 7 days a week but if you break down on weekends your out of luck!

I don’t think Good Sams is the contract to get and I put out 150.00 to fix an air bag hose and sought I will get reimbursed but I will try. I will cancel my policy and try a company that cares for there policy holders You need better customer service and they don’t have it and I fought they will reply and it doesn’t really matter.Look between the lines before you try Good Sams I think AAA might be the way to go why they help there customers period

Product or Service Mentioned: Good Sam Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 09, 2017.

Comments

Yes you are correct.

GOOD Sam's is now bad, worthless Sam.